National Research Corporation Canada:
Empowering Customer-Centric Healthcare Across the Continuum
Healthcare continues to rapidly transform, consolidate, and intensify its focus on the relational aspects of care experiences that occur throughout all care settings. For this reason, National Research Corporation Canada is best positioned to empower healthcare providers, payers, and system partners across the care continuum.
For more than 30 years, National Research Corporation has been at the forefront of patient-centred care. Today, the company’s visionary focus on customer-centric healthcare extends patient-centred care to incorporate families, caregivers, employees, physicians, volunteers, long term care residents, retirement communities, home health, post-acute agencies and programs, and many other key stakeholders.
What sets National Research Corporation Canada apart is an amazing breadth and depth of experience collecting, measuring, analyzing, and reporting multiple types of data across the continuum of care. We are the preeminent national provider of healthcare measurement and improvement solutions across the continuum of care. Our products and solutions provides tremendous value for clients, especially as healthcare silos break down and performance data plays a more critical role in everything from payment policy to care transitions. Our comprehensive approach to integrated research, evidence-based practice recommendations, and quality improvement helps achieve improved patient/client/resident, organizational, and system outcomes.
This integration of cross-continuum metrics and analytics uncovers insights for effective performance improvement, quality measurement, care transitions, and many other factors that impact population health management.
- 10/03/2014 Marianhill Offers Quality Care and Services
- 05/20/2014 Patient Ratings of Overall Care and Likelihood to Recommend Ontario Hospitals
- 05/08/2014 Patient Experience at St. Mary's General Hospital is Among the Best in Ontario for Second Consecutive Year
- 05/04/2014 Patient Surveys Give Deep River and District Hospital Top Ranking for Third Year in a Row
- 11/03/2014 Health Achieve 2014
- 11/18/2014 Dementia: Individualized Interventions for an Emerging Population
- 01/22/2015 Breakfast with the Chiefs